Textiles Scotland is delighted to be hosting our next Trends Masterclass focussing on market, creative and digital trends with industry expert Fiona Chautard.
Due to popular demand we shall be hosting two masterclasses, in Glasgow and Shetland:
This page is to book a space in Shetland - if you are looking for the Glasgow Masterclass please book here.
The Masterclass has been developed with Textiles Scotland for businesses who recognise the value of keeping themselves up to date with changing directional market driven trends and want to:
- Expand their knowledge of the most influential international colour, fashion & lifestyle trends affecting the market place in 2018 and 2019
- Review their own product range and product lifecycle relative to the influential market & fashion trends shown
- Receive an overview of the most influential digital trends affecting e-commerce & social media
Key Areas covered:
- A summary of the most influential colour, fashion & interior trends affecting the international marketplace in 2019, including Spring/Summer 2019
- An overview of the latest market & consumer trends which could influence the market place & demand for your products going forward
Fiona is a designer & industry consultant who has been involved in the design, fashion and textile industry for over 25 years. She is a practising designer and business consultant, working with companies large & small helping them to develop product which is relevant for a fast changing marketplace.
She is the Creative Director of Trends Radar, a new digital trends forecasting agency and is the consultant industry adviser for fashion, textiles & retail at Cultural Enterprise Office, Fashion Foundry, and Textiles Scotland.
Book your space now
Join us for a thorough and interesting analysis of market, fashion, interior & digital trends affecting the market place, highlighting directional colours, inspiration & influences for Spring / Summer 2019. There will be a chance for a select number of Shetland businesses to have a one-to-one with Fiona following the Masterclass.
This will be a full day masterclass. Please arrive 10 minutes early. Lunch will be provided and is included in the cost of the ticket. Please note that everyone coming to along to this Masterclass will be required to fill in a HIE form which will be sent directly to you via email.
This event is open to all companies & individuals from all business sectors, with Textile Scotland members invited to attend at a discounted price. If you are not currently a member and would like to join please click here.
Places for each Masterclass are limited so we recommend that you book early.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.