Fashion Foundry is launching the 4th season of the successful emerging designer programme, this time offering three creatives a 7-month residency in the Glasgow studio, with support and mentoring from industry experts.
Each designer awarded a place on the programme is paired with a creative mentor and coach chosen to help provide a tailored programme of support allowing the designer time, space and industry expertise to develop their brand and build their business.
- Desk Space in Fashion Foundry Studio - Located in South Block, Glasgow.
- 24/7 Access to Studio & Sampling Room - Allowing you to design, develop and make prototypes and small production runs.
- Go See Grant - £250 to attend a trade show or visit a showroom.
- Maker Grant - £200 to spend with a manufacturer to assist with prototyping and range development.
- Brand photography - Worth £500.
- Coaching Sessions - Access to a performance coach who will help you take your next steps, and help to plan your personal and brand's development. Worth £500.
- Creative Mentor Sessions - Regular individual sessions to look at areas such as range planning, brand positioning, quality & finish. Worth £500.
- Group Business Workshops - Hosted by a range of business experts in areas such as branding, audience development, social media, e-commerce, crowdfunding & finance. Worth £500.
- Individual / Bespoke Business Advice - from experts in areas such as Intellectual Property, Company structure, VAT, Exporting. Worth £500.
- Networking opportunities.
- You must be a fashion or fashion accessories designer
- Your business must be registered in Scotland as a Sole Trader, Partnership, Social Enterprise or Limited Company.
- You must be able to dedicate a minimum of 3 full days a week in the Studio in Glasgow.
- You must be able to attend all coaching, mentor and business sessions.
- Agree to complete a progress report, an end of program survey and follow-up surveys.
- Agree to press and promotion of your brand linked to fashion foundry.
- Deadline for applications Monday 10 September 2018.
- Interviews will be on Wednesday 19 September 2018 Fashion Foundry Studio, South Block Glasgow.
- Studio residency begins 25 September 2018 and runs until April 2019.
£100 per month