XpoNorth’s FREE virtual conference takes place on 24-25 June, with a series of live talks encompassing global speakers in Film, Music, Writing, Heritage, Textiles, Trend Forecasting & Digital delivered over the two days. The event it is free and open to all, but registration is required.
Visit https://xponorth.co.uk/festival-programme for the full programme.· Designing for Kids -A panel discussion with Michael Rueger, Heather Fulton (Artistic Director Frozen Charlotte Productions) and Andy Jackson of AJ Global Creative Consultancy
· Margo Selby on building her textile business through collaboration.
· Trend Forecasting with Trend Bible
· Everything you want to know about music placements but were afraid to ask
· Richard Brown the driving force behind HBO’s globally successful anthology True Detective.
· Sally Magnuson on writing historical fiction and non-fiction
· Smartify -An enhanced museum experience.
· Brand and digital skills
· Selling, Conversion and Building Brand Loyalty with Daniel Rowles of Target Internet
· Podcasting with Joanna Penn
· Creativity for Brand identity with Bridget Mc Nulty
As it enters its sixth year, XpoNorth, Scotland’s leading Creative Industries conference and support network, has been reimagined as an immersive digital edition, but while the setup has changed, the high calibre of speakers has not.
Read the full details on the 2020 digital edition here.